A day at the races


I knew as soon as I woke up, that A day at the races in Australia was going to be very different to that of this so called event in the UK. 

There would be no umbrellas needed, no coats in sight, instead just lots of girl teetering around on ridiculous heels and lots of champagne 


I decided to go for the more casual yet smart look, I paired a Jack Wills summer dress, with a pair of Ugg wedges






James could not decide what to wear..


So he decided to go for a more summer/casual look








After finally finding a comfy seat to perch ourselves on for the rest of the afternoon.....











The races began 
















I know for horse lovers as I am one myself this day is perfect, However for James who doesn't quite share the same excitement he needed something exciting to happen


And then he spotted these guys the Brisbane Broncos 




It definitely put a smile on his face


Its safe to say we will be attending more days at the races 

Labels: , , , , ,