The Healthy Burger Joint

I would definitely classify myself as a burger fanatic 

I love every kind from a juicy beef burger with melted cheese on top, to a chicken burger with fresh crisp salad 


Any burger that comes my way I will devour 


Which Is why I find myself on a weekly basis visiting Grill'd, they sell themselves as the Healthy Burger company




After a morning of work and completing menial tasks, we threw on our summer clothes and headed down to Grill'd






We had decided to go to the Emporium Grill'd as their is outside seating, which was appropriate for the weather today 


As soon as we arrived we were straight onto ordering, so that our plate of goodies would arrive sooner rather than later 





They were featuring a new burger option on the menu, which was their sliders 


I dont know about you, but there is something brilliant about being able to do a tasting platter of burgers 


Which is why I opted for a glass of wine and 3 slider burgers 









They arrived looking small yet sweet, with that devilishly tasty look about them, the burgers consisted of;

A Grass fed lean beef with cheese, mustard and Pickle


One with grilled chicken breast with pomegranate and mild wasabi slaw


And the last but certainly not least was the grilled chicken breast, and asian slaw with fresh mint, coriander and roasted peanuts 






I managed to hold off for a few minutes to take a photo before digging in 





James burger then arrived, he went for the Summer Sunset, a grilled grass fed lean beed, avocado, crispy trim bacon, golden pineapple, salad, relish and herbed mayo 








We also got a side of Sweet Potato Fries 




After devouring all of my sliders, I went onto bigger and better things and got my little paws on James's burger 




Grill'd never fail to amaze me, that they are able to cram so much food into one burger and for it to still be healthy 


I dont know about you, but that definitely is a winning point in my books 


Grill'd also had a scheme going that when ever you purchase a meal you are given a bottle top, where you then chose what organisation you want to put it towards





James later on went for a second burger, however I was saving my self for one of my favourite puddings ever! 


Macarons








This place certainly gets my approval, every time I visit, the food is just as tasty, juicy and healthy! 


Oh and there is 1 more very important thing.....


The Burgers only cost %12.50 (£6.90)

And the sliders cost $15 for 3 (£8.30) 

Bargain!!! 


Head on down 

http://www.grilld.com.au/menu/queensland/

Until Next Time.....