Blackhouse, Chester

Having not spent much time with my school friends this summer I swore to them I would have a week long stint where it would be numerous luncheons and dinner parties 

So what better than getting the chance to catch up with one of my oldest and best friends Alex in Chester 



For this special occasion I was completely stuck between wearing my new black heels or to go for my new sparkling white trainers 






In the end I opted for complete comfort so went for my new trainers 


Hollister Jeans // Ralph Lauren trainers // Tory Burch Handbag // Karen Millen Shirt 




Topshop Shoes // Pull & Bear jeans // Abercrombie top // Louis Vuitton Handbag
After having spent a little time strutting my stuff having a pose here and there we were ready to head off 

Well there was one thing left to do 







Whip my hair back and forth 

Yes I am that mature 

We hopped in my newest addition to the family and zoomed off to Chester 







Once there we opted to visit the Blackhouse which I have never been to before 



There was some serious high expectations to reach as all I have heard is great things about this place 

we grabbed a table right by the window so that amidst talking we could engage in some serious people watching 






My choice of jewellery included my newest addition a little gem from Links 

Just how divine is that Skull Bracelet, I had had my eye on it for ages and once it hit the sale I couldn't say no 



Pandora Rings // Links Bracelets // Armani Watch
Rolex watch // Tiffany's Ring // Pandora Rings and Bracelets
We decided to share three starters between us then order the mains later depending on how full we were 

So to start us off we chose my all time favourite dish sour dough bread with fresh butter 

You can't get much better than warm yet crispy bread 





Alex chose the Crispy Squid with Lemon Mayonnaise 




Then we jointly decided on grabbing the Chicken Skewers 

Well what a choice, these were to die for!! between the crunchy nuts, chewy chicken and rich tastes it created heaven in your mouth 

I am some what dribbling as I reminisce this bad boy 





Its safe to say we did not leave much left over, however we had to leave some room for the best course 



We decided to skip mains and head straight to the desserts, what better in my opinion 

I chose the Summer fruits Pavlova 






Whilst Alex went for the chocolate fudge cake, great choice 




Up until the very last mouthful I was unbelievably satisfied the food was incredible and the service was outstanding, this place is definitely on my list of somewhere to return imminently 

If you want somewhere with a great outside area and excellent food then this is your place, I have attached a link below 

http://blackhouse.uk.com