Grosvenor House

So here I am, sat in the club lounge drinking water, because unfortunately I'm under 21 so no gin and tonics for me on this holiday

The past few days have gone unbelievably quick, between checking out of hotel 1 and checking into hotel 2 the hours in between have been a blur 

We checked into the 'Grosvenor House' hotel on Friday morning, they kindly upgraded the family to an exceptional suite with 2 rooms 








As we entered the room we were met by a floor to ceiling glass window that looked out over the harbour, it allowed us to yearn for that time in life when we will be able to own one of those ginormous yachts, the view also reached as far as the palm which gave us an excellent view of the Atlantis

We quickly threw our bags in our appointed rooms and dashed for the pool. The pool is located mid way up the hotel tower so the views stretch for miles. 

After spending a few hours frolicking by the pool, somewhat resembling a whale due to my lack of personal will power to stop myself from devouring any food put before me, we whizzed back to the room, showered up, then headed over to the Executive lounge 







For an evening of wining and dining, I chose to wear one of my favourite outfits recently which is a tweed Karen Millen skirt, paired with yet another pair of my favourite heeled sandals, and a simple navy blue blouse 







Once in the lounge we were able to gorge on truly unhealthy delicacies but your allowed to when on holiday right?

It was champagne and wine all round apart from me that stuck to my good old solid apply juice, oh the downsides of still being a baby 

However only a few months left, and I will be flying out to Dubai to celebrate my 21st in style! 

After years of my parents and sister galavanting off to the top bars and restaurants, that all happen to be coincidentally over 21, I will finally be able to tag along, to there sheer disappointment Im sure 

Anyway for now I will be sat here trying to cram as much history of fashion knowledge in as there is an exciting new chapter starting very shortly, but I can't quite give the secret away yet